That’s the Mantra for Success in Sales.
“Keep your eyes on the prize. Post your goals. Stay focused on your dreams and they will become reality.” – Jeffrey Gitomer
How to get your Focus back:
- Write down your goal. Print it. Keep it on your desk. Let it keep inspiring you to take action every second.
- What will you get if you achieve your goal?
- Are you able to visualize the end result?
- How important is this goal to you?
- What should you do to get there? Think about it.
- Write down the steps involved in reaching your goal.
- Think about what is stopping you from jumping to Step no.1.
- Is it fear of failure? Or is it Procrastination?
- They say half the job is done when you start doing it. So, Start doing it. Right now.
- Don’t wait to get perfect to start. Perfection is a work in progress. Start with what you have right now. Start with where you are right now.
“Procrastination is the bad habit of putting off until the day after tomorrow what should have been done the day before yesterday.” Napoleon Hill