They say you need to attach “emotions” to your sales pitches. Ok, if you don’t do pitches, you must tell stories. Whatever it is, you still need to sell. And “Emotions” will help you sell big time.
Presenting facts are important. Just the facts alone don’t sell. Look at these:
- We are no.1 vendor in cybersecurity.
- We are in gartner’s magic quadrant.
- We implemented our solution for a large bank.
- We have tied up with all the Big 4 consulting firms as a partner.
These are good points. But not enough to sell. There should be emotion in the message. That emotion will help the customer remember the facts. Facts alone cannot be remembered. But it can be easily remembered when it is conveyed with emotions.
How do we do that?
Easily said than done.
You can tell your clients:
- Join the elite set of customers when you buy our product.
- Be seen as a trendsetter in your industry.
- Have peaceful nights.
- Get more freedom.
- Be excited; be flying your own plane.
- Be part of a great community of achievers.
- Be a role model.
- Succeed in life.
- Be that person that you always dreamed of.
- Be the blue eyed boy of the management & feel secure forever.
#b2b #b2bsales #emotionalsales