3:55 pm is your appointment. Be specific. Ms.Jules has another meeting at 4 pm.
That was a scene from the movie “The Intern”.
The movie captures the #startup scene quite well.
Among all that,
- The #speed with which the entire team operates,
- The founder getting into customer service calls,
- The founder taking special efforts to ensure that a customer, a would-be bride, receives her dress on time in an impeccable manner,
- The founder visiting the warehouse and teaching the staff how to pack the stuff after ordering an item from the company herself &
- Congratulating someone in the team by ringing a bell when he/she achieves some milestone
are some of the great moments to learn from.
A lesson in #customerexperience #timemanagement
And if there is one difference between startups and big businesses, then this is that: Startups know how to use their time effectively and they don’t do long meetings. Decisions are taken on the fly. People are empowered to take decisions.
In contrast, when we want to reach someone in big businesses, you always hear that they are in a meeting.
Let us pledge to use #time effectively.
#happyselling #b2b #changethegame #sales #marketing #customerservice