Sales People are by far the only ones who do not stop learning. Yet they feel inadequate and identify areas of improvement. And continuously they upgrade, refine & groom themselves.
Your Greatest Weakness is Your Greatest Strength!
Identify your Greatest Weakness / your business’ Greatest Weakness and you will be on your way to achieving Great Success.
Some thoughts to help you identify your weakness:
- Customers are smart. If you fit the bill, you are in. Else, you are out. It’s that simple.
- It is all about Perception. How do customers perceive you? What you think about yourself does not matter. What matters is what other people think of you.
- First impressions last longer. So work harder and give a good first impression to your customers.
- Dressing up well to give a Professional outlook. Or having a sparkling office that readily proves your worth.
- Giving respect to Customers.
- Asking for feedback.
- Your knowledge on your Product or Service.
- Being in tune with times.
- Customer Experience. In every step of the buying process and beyond.
- Being Sincere.
- Showing utmost seriousness in solving customers’ problems.
- Ensuring that the excitement that you created around your Product / Service stays forever. Or work on that and keep the excitement on.
- Delight: Always having something to surprise the customers.
- Easily accessible, no waiting time, more parking space, to the point, forward looking, well meaning, helping & solving problems.
- Adding Value. Don’t you want to move up the value chain?
- Working with you & your business adds to the Customer’s Brand Value.
- Do your existing customers vouch for you?
- Meeting your existing customers regularly.
- Does your Customer Service team meet the demands of your customers and generate more business from them?
- Are you an early adopter of Latest Technology?
Do you have any thoughts on this. Share your valuable thoughts with us.
For any help in Marketing, Sales, CRM please contact: