I am not a Guru on LinkedIn. I am a learner. So, you should take my tips like you would consider tips from a friend.
- Write a Personal Note when making a Request. Always.
- Be Human.
- Use Humour, if you can handle it subtly.
- Pay Respect.
- Appreciate genuinely.
- Handle each request specially – with care and attention.
- Devote time to understand the member.
- Follow house rules of the community.
- Say why you would like to connect.
- Be cheerful. Smile. It shows up in your messages. Really. 🙂 Everyone likes to connect with you if you are exuberant.
I will post more as I learn more.
#linkedin #tips #sales
If you like these Tips, click like and share. That will make me do more. 🙂