Let us get this straight. Sales is Tough. Right? If it was easy, they wouldn’t need you. The reality is also that YOU are tougher. Else you wouldn’t have chosen Sales as your career. Well done. Now, some pointers for you to keep up the momentum and truly embrace what drives you:
- Do you stand for something? What’s that?
- What should customers remember when they think of you?
- What is that one thing that makes you forget everything else?
- What is more important to you than money?
- What makes you feel really accomplished? An order? An appreciation from a customer? What?
- How often do you make a To-do list and how often do you tick everything in it?
- What’s your Dream? Is your work today in that direction?
- What if you are the CEO of your company? What will you change today?
- Don’t forget the last time you were in the trenches and how you bounced back to life.
- “Face the brutes”: When you stop running and start facing, the hardships of life fall back. They are no match to you and your strengths.
Happy Selling !!