You must have read the news, I am sure.
Apple became the first $ 1 Trillion company in terms of market valuation in August this year, followed by Amazon, the second $ 1 Trillion company.
What makes Apple & Amazon tick?
One thing I am sure, they are focused on Customer Experience & making lives simpler for their customers.
Daniel Martins, an independent researcher says: “It’s too high of a bar to assume that they’ll succeed at everything that they do.” “But at the same time, I think Amazon is the best combination in the world of the scale of a large company and that entrepreneurial DNA with the spirit of a startup.”
So, that’s the secret.
It is reported that Apple took long to reach there whereas Amazon sprinted to get there. Amazon took 3 months to cover the last 200 billion whereas Apple took 15 months to do the same, news agencies reported.
Apple was founded in 1976 & Amazon in 1994.
Amazon generates an annual revenue of 178 Billion & in 2018 it may make a paltry sum of 8.5 Billion as profits. It employs around 550,000 people worldwide.
While there are differences between these two Trillion Dollar Giants, the common thing is this: They both know how to market and sell.
Jeff Bezos = Bill Gates + Warren E. Buffett, in terms of Net Worth.
Between Apple and Amazon, one sells at a premium whereas the other lowers prices consistently. You know who.
Some ideas to follow:
- If you do Marketing right, everything will fall in place.
- Create great Customer Experiences.
- Create excitement – on your products & services – and for people to work with you
- Have an entrepreneurial DNA.
- Have the spirit of a start-up.
- Be agile. Respond faster.
- Make lives simpler, better & a lot easier.
- Sell your dreams. Products will follow.
- Create a community of believers.
- Last but not the least: You can even start today. And Create. [I didn’t say “Compete”, for a good reason.]
#sales #startup #ideas #marketing #branding
Contact us at:
Sales at zignalytics .com for any help in Marketing / Sales / CRM.