Are you reading enough?
If you have to thrive in Sales, you should read, read and read. There are various benefits of reading – improving concentration, reducing stress, enhanching knowledge, building skill in a particular area, improving memory, improving vocabulary etc. In general reading is good for everyone. But it is a must for Sales people. Let us take a look.
How will reading help in Sales?
- You will become a thought leader in your specialization.
- You will improve your selling skills.
- You will improve skills in your area of work.
- You will be able to articulate well during the Sales Process.
- You will become a great StoryTeller.
- Customers will consider talking to you first when they are looking for help.
- You will be able to take the discussion from a transactional level to another level.
- Your personal branding will soar to greater heights.
- You will find newer ways to engage with your customers.
- It will not be an exaggeration, if I then say, Only a voracious reader will win “The Best Sales Person of the Year” award.
What books did you read recently? Share it with us at: sales at zignalytics.com